Granola shouldn’t have more than a few ingredients – and those ingredients should be simple. This recipe is easy (like, really easy) and very versatile. This batch just contains oats and almonds, but you could add any nut or dried fruit. Just be sure to keep similar amounts of dry ingredients and you’re good to go!
Maple Cinnamon Granola
– 4 cups oats (not quick cooking)
– 1 cup slivered almonds
– 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 cup light brown sugar
– 1/2 cup maple syrup
– 1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
– 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F
2. Mix first three ingredients together. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
3. Spread onto a large parchment paper lined cookie sheet and press down firmly with the back of a spoon. Bake for 40 minutes.
4. Let cool completely before storing. Should keep for up to 2 weeks.